School uniform is compulsory but we always try to be practical and reasonable about school dress and the co-operation of parents in maintaining our high standards is very much appreciated.
Our uniform is available from Kids Stop in Hyde, either from their shop (49 Market Street) or via their website:
and online from 'My Clothing':
Please note, generic or school-branded items are acceptable. Items can be purchased the specific retailers above, or can be purchased more widely, including from second-hand retailers. We often have a supply of second-hand uniform available at school for unforseen circumstances - please contact a member of our pastoral team should you require support.
Our school uniform is as follows:
- Nursery to Year 5 - blue sweatshirt.
- Year 6 only - red sweatshirt.
- Black / dark grey / navy trousers, shorts, skirt or 'skort'.
- White un-patterned shirt, or polo shirts in white or blue (white or red in year 6).
- Sweatshirts and pale blue polo shirts, pinafores and summer dresses are an option for the warmer months.
- Because of Health and Safety regulations, jewellery is not permitted. Earrings should be either small studs or sleepers and must be removed for P.E. and Dance lessons.
- Caps or sunhats are encouraged during the sunny months.
- We also have black head scarves for girls who wish to cover their hair, available from the school office.
- High-heeled, stacked or open-toed shoes are not suitable and can be a danger when children play out.
- Jeans are not part of our uniform.
PE / Dance
Our PE and dance kit consists of a royal blue t-shirt and black or blue shorts. These shirts are available widely from the above retailers and we often have a supply in the school office.
For indoor sessions pumps or bare feet are preferred, whilst for outdoor sessions, trainers are appropriate. Please note, other items of sports clothing are not permitted.
Earrings must be removed for P.E. and Dance lessons.