School uniform is compulsory but we always try to be practical and reasonable about school dress and the co-operation of parents in maintaining our high standards is very much appreciated.
Our uniform is available from a local supplier in Hyde
and online from TESCO using the link www.tesco.com/ues and the following the links to our school (Tameside then Flowery Field)
Please note: - high heeled, stacked or open toed shoes are not suitable and can be a danger when children play out.
Our school uniform is as follows:-
- Black /Dark grey / navy trousers or skirt White un-patterned shirt, or polo shirts in white or blue (white or red in year 6)
- Nursery to Year 5 - blue sweatshirt
- Year 6 only - red sweatshirt
- Sweatshirts and pale blue polo shirts, pinafores and summer dresses are an option for the warmer months.
- Jeans are not part of our uniform.
- Because of Health and Safety regulations, jewellery is not permitted. Earrings should be either small studs or sleepers and must be removed for P.E. and Dance lessons.
- Caps or sunhats are encouraged during the sunny months
We also have black head scarves for girls who wish to cover their hair, available from the school office
Our PE and dance kits consists of a royal blue T-shirt and black or blue shorts. For indoor sessions pumps or bare feet, whilst for outdoor games sessions, trainers are appropriate please. These shirts are available widely from retailers and we often have a supply in the school office.
Please remove earrings for sport, P.E. and dance lessons.